Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back in the saddle

Well, after 4 days "off" I ran again today. Finally! In other words the last time I ran was Friday and today is Wednesday. I usually run every other day so this was definitely off my schedule. Why? Well, I had a heckofa cold or something at first, then wasn't sleeping because of the coughing and did have the energy to run. Well, I'm back baby! I ran my regular workout of 3 miles and I actually got a personal best for my mile - 9:49! I was pretty surprised and happy about that. The run was kinda rough at first, but by the halfway point I was in the groove. I told myself at the beginning of the run that I might stop after 2 miles, but all of a sudden it was 2 1/2 so I pushed through and it felt great - especially after the little lady in my ipod informed me of my new personal best. Good day. See - it is true what they say at Weight Watchers - it is not about what you do when you fall off the wagon, but it is all about what you do next. So, saddle up your workout, partner, and get going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment