Monday, January 25, 2010

Pretty good for a "non-techy"!

Wow! This is pretty easy! Welcome to my blog! I'm not a techy at all and I'm kinda impressed that I figured out how to do this myself - thought my husband would have to do it for me - ha, ha! Not sure where to begin - only that I hope this blog is a win-win. I hope it helps me stay on track for the next year and keep this weight off for good and I also hope it can help someone else. Perhaps there is a little "nugget" that I can share that can inspire you or give you a new idea to try or a little extra motivation to begin your own weight loss journey.

This blog will probably be a combination of cooking adventures with new recipes that actually work, are healthy and taste good, and my running experiences...stories about both...but we'll just see how it goes. I'm to how the spirit moves me. Let's get moving, shall we!!

1 comment: