Monday, March 15, 2010

Fish dinner in less than 30 minutes!

So, I threw together a great dinner tonight that was a real crowd pleaser and I just thought I would share...

I took two pieces of tilapia (around a pound?) and put them in a glass dish. Since I did not have a prepared marinade on hand, I made my own using lemon-pepper seasoning, lemon juice - coated them well and soy sauce. I let them sit in that dish for about 5 minutes, turning over a few times to coat. I put the fish on a cookie sheet covered with aluminium foil and broiled them on hight for 6 minutes each side.

Meanwhile, I prepared two packages of frozen brown rice, Steamfresh brand, in the microwave. Then I prepared a package of fresh, bagged green beans. Total points is 6 and it was so quick! The marinade was great; just enough taste. I served brown rice as the base and ate the fish on top of the rice.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment