Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Back, Baby - I'm Back!

So I'm out of my running funk - thank GOD! No idea what happened last week. Well, two things happened. First, the students were gone on break so my days were pretty uneventful at work and it threw me off!! Also, I think I got all consumed with Mike's new commitment to working out - at least that is my story and I'm sticking to it! I'm not going to over analyze it - suffice it to say that I'm re-motivated and focused again!!! Saturday was my saving grace. I ran 3 miles in the morning at Life Center and then ran another 3 that night at a family night out program at Life Center. Felt so good! 6 Miles! That is the most I have ever run in one day, granted I broke it up, but still!! Then, I took Sunday off as per normal and resumed again yesterday only do 1/2 my run. I'm not going to feel bad about that though, because I did so much on Saturday. Plus, I climbed the rock wall and I was so sore yesterday. It is so true that you use different muscles doing different types of activity. I guess that is the reason why we should really switch it up every now and then...hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment