Thursday, April 15, 2010

Size DOES matter!

I'm getting ready to run a 5K on Saturday at Hudson Springs Park. I've walked the trail at the park before, but I thought I should at least run it once just to get a feel for it. I'm glad I did! It kicked my butt! There are quite a few hills along the way and they are not small!! I'm used to gradual ones, but a couple of the ones on that trail are pretty steep! For the first time ever I actually had to stop and walk a little bit of the way! However, I did finish! I was disappointed at first because I've been running longer distances than that. But, like I said - size does matter with those hills! My time was slower than normal, but that is to be expected because of the hills, I guess. I'll be ready to rock-n-roll on Saturday and run the whole time. I'll be sure to blog about it, don't you worry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment