Monday, April 5, 2010

A wedgie to beg for!

So, I love this recipe for sweet potato wedges and I just have to share...so easy and so good!

Sweet Potato Wedges

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. You could probably do them on the grill too, but I haven't tried that yet. Take 2 large sweet potatoes and slice each into 8 wedges. Put on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and some dried rosemary. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for 20-25 minutes longer. Enjoy! Serves 4 - each serving is 4 four wedges. 2 points per serving. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. You should post pictures with these recipe posts :)

    I got a sweet potato "fries" recipe from a Cooking Light cookbook that is similar but involves olive oil, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic, salt, & pepper (I might be forgetting a spice). Really awesome combo. I usually combine the orange and yellow/white sweet potatoes for color. I never thought about using rosemary instead, though. That would be a nice change.

    ReplyDelete