Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Key

So, after a weeks' hiatus I ran today at lunch. Yahoo!!!! There is hope for me yet! I was sick with this crud for the last week, was not sleeping from this idiot cough and just couldn't make myself do it. However, victory was mine today. Oh, in related news...Lance Armstrong congratulated me for running 250 miles. How 'bout that.

Someone should do a study (well, they probably have) about the correlation between regular exercise and productivity and then regular exercise and eating well. These things are definitely related for me. During the week I wasn't running, I felt less productive at work and home (well, I was also sick, but still...) and I ate shitty. Not as bad as before WW, but shitty for me.

So, in case you didn't know - regular exercise is the key to keeping so many other things in life in balance. Now to remember that again tomorrow!!!! Ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment