Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words





Okay, so I had a great, great time at the women's retreat this weekend at Lake Chautauqua Lutheran Camp. I always love the pics that my friend Cynthia takes. This year she started our own women's facebook page which is fabulous! I was looking around at the new page and stumbled onto the pics from past retreats. I came across the one's from 2007 and I nearly screamed when I saw this...(pics above)

and this...

Just so we are all on the same page here...here is this year's pic...

All I can say to this is...THANK YOU WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's drastic! you've come a long way, way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say AMAZING!!! But that would detract from all the hard work! You look FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete