Friday, June 10, 2011

Yoga Double Feature!

Fri, June 10
Yoga at Noon

So I was supposed to run 30 minutes today according to my training schedule. That did not happen. Let the excuses start...I was tired this morning so I didn't get up in time. I brought my stuff to work for plan B, but was foiled by the downpour at noon. However, I remembered that there was a power yoga class at noon with a different instructor. So, I decided to go to that instead.

So, there I was putting my running clothes on and going to yoga. I had short shorts on and what turned out to be a skin tight underarmor shirt that I had bought from the thriftstore and was wearing for the first time today. Turns out that not all mediums are really mediums. I mean the girls were locked and loaded! I looked sorta goofy in shorts too, but hey, no glasses! I was just hoping that no one would be in back of me...lets just say these short shorts could reveal too much of me in the downward facing dog pose!

But thankfully it all worked out fine. I got over my awkwardness after I realized that no one really cared about my wardrobe misfortunes! It was an awesome class too...this woman knows her stuff, has tons of energy and of course, I sweat like crazy! Next up: long run tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment