Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back in the Groove

Wed, May 11
Ran 35 minutes at the indoor track at Life Center
Distance: 3.07 miles; Average Pace: 11'24"

Good run today! Boy, it feels good to say that! I ran at Life Center even though it was a pretty morning, just in case. I was slow, but I don't really care right now. Today's run was really just to continue to bolster my confidence for Sunday. I was hoping that I would have my normal 20 minute leg thing and yes, it happened. My calves feel their normal ouchiness at the beginning, but somewhere between 15 and 20 minutes in my calves feel totally great. I got in the groove, albeit, slower groove, but I felt good about how I felt and I know I can do this thang.

The first draft of the checklists has been completed. I think there is one more trip to Dick's in order at lunch and I'm good to go! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment