Thursday, May 5, 2011

Resting

Thurs, May 5
Nada

So, on my training schedule there was supposed to be 35 minutes of cross training today. It was going to be swimming since bootcamp is done. However since my calf injury seems to be giving me trouble I decided to skip it. I might have been okay, but I'm like paranoid now. My friend reassured me that I'd be okay even if I didn't run again until race day so I felt relieved. I told myself that I would take four days completely off- through Sunday, but that is going to drive me crazy, I think! I already feel like a slug and disappointed that i had to veer from my training program. But I just have to remember then end goal...I want to make sure my legs are ready for the race...just be patient and remember I don't have to be perfect or have a perfect training program. It is what it is. We'll see. One day down.....

1 comment:

  1. You might want to friend (on facebook) "ask jenny" as in hatfield and ask her about your injury. I'm sure she's have could solid advice.

    ReplyDelete