Friday, February 11, 2011

Best Laid Plans...

Fri, Feb 11
No workout today! It was supposed to be a 30 minute easy run today. I was supposed to have a day off today. I was supposed to have lunch with my mom. Zach was supposed to have his Valentine's Day party too. But all of that changed after Zachy got sick this morning. So, no workout. No party. And I can't even do it later because Mike is out of town until like 11:30pm tonight. And I was doing so well during my first week of training! It sucks that I have to miss a workout on day 5. That's okay...this is just a test of my resolve. I'm just thankful that Zach didn't get sick in school and that he is feeling better this afternoon. I'm also glad that Mike is coming home tonight so I'll be able to get my run in tomorrow. So, is this really a test of my resolve? No, not really - it is just life!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any home workouts... like Leslie Sansone walk off the pounds or something like that. You could find something for home for days like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its not the same but Lyn is right. You could have a modified workout. Well see you tomorrow. I can't say I'm looking forward to the weigh-in. I worked so hard last week and fell short. Thinking that this week I didn't work as hard so it will be worse.

    ReplyDelete