Saturday, February 19, 2011

Down Finally!

Finally, finally, after like 6 weeks, today the scale was my friend! I was down 0.8 lbs from last week. I was kinda disappointed at first. I mean what part of running 12 miles, doing a boot camp class and a spinning class all in one week equals losing 0.8 lbs???? That is sorta ridiculous. And, I'm staying within my points...I promise! One silver lining in all this is that this is the week I would normally be up a little (monthly deal) and I was down in spite of that so that is good. Some say it is muscle gain, but I don't buy it. I think maybe it is just my body adjusting to all of this. We'll go with that. My running amount is only going to increase as the weeks go on so it should even out eventually - I hope! Cuz I hate paying every friggin week!!!! But, that is the way I hold myself accountable...its okay. My success is not totally controlled by that scale - I mean I ran 5 friggin' miles this morning, come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment