Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's talk turkey...

Tues, Feb 15
5:30am, Bootcamp at Lifecenter
Today was a tough arm and shoulder workout!! The toughest exercise was a superset of arms with shoulder raises, and other things that I don't know the names of, and ending with dips on the steps, but believe me when I say I was glad I had only 5 pounders! Whew! We did like 2 minutes of each exercise. To get our minds off of what we were doing, I asked if I could tell a story. There were only two of us there today. So, after I got their permission (that is important as I don't want to be the annoying chatter box), I told the "turkey" in the crockpot story. Both the trainer and the other bootcamper were cracking up! It definitely got us through it more quickly. It is funny how I can talk during some exercises, but others, ain't no way (such as plank push-ups, for example). My arms felt heavy when I was shampooing this morning, so that is a good sign! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment