Wednesday, February 9, 2011

YES!!!

Wed, Feb 9
6:30am, Lifecenter
35 minute run on the indoor track, 3.42 miles according to the iPod

I had a fantastic run today! As I said on my facebook status it was the kinda run that made me realize why I run in the first place. I don't know if it was because I had my "angry music" track (okay, it is not that angry, more like empowering...it is Kelly Clarkson and Alanis) going or what, but it was awesome! I felt good physically and I wasn't bored, looking at all the people working out. I was able to go in later this am because I have a dentist appointment today. It was weird coming out of the club and it being light out! Oh, and the best news of all? I'm happy to report that the phantom foot numbness did not appear today! Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment