Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yoooowwwwzzzzaaaa!

Thurs, Feb 24
5:30am - Bootcamp at LifeCenter

That was a great overall workout! I think Troy was happy we were all there this morning and made up a kick-butt workout for us. We did lots of different circuits featuring some of our faves...many, many push-ups (lost count)...back exercises and lots of circuits using the whole gym. Those are fun - bring on the lunges. I had to bust out a story during the two minute plank...ugh.

We did a fun new thing Troy made up called the "UNFIT". It is sorta like the game "horse". We had to do a certain exercise (five different ones) for like 60 seconds and if any of us couldn't do it the entire time we would earn a letter. All of us had one bad one and each earned a "U", but hey, not bad! If we would have gotten all the letters, we would have had to run. No, not that! It is a cross-training day! I earned my "U" during the plank hold. We were supposed to do a plank hold for 2 minutes...with no breaks. We usually do one minute at a time. I made it with like 20 second left. Next time I'll get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment