Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sensitivity Training

Happily I was down 2.2 pounds at the scale this morning!! Granted, I still had to pay my $11 because I'm still more than two pounds above my goal, but who cares! The important part is that I'm moving in the right direction, as I had to remind the clerk this morning who rudely announced that I needed to pay BEFORE acknowledging that I was down. Now, I don't need cartwheels, hoots and hollers, noisemakers, and flowers, from her, but come on...let's lead with the fact that I'm going the right direction, rather than that I have to still pay, shall we??!! Most of the time I have had excellent experience with the staff at WW, but his morning I was disappointed. But hey, maybe she was just having an off day. We've all had those! So, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and see what happens when I'm down again next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment