Thursday, March 3, 2011

And then there were two...

Thurs, March 3
5:30am - 6:30am
Bootcamp class at Life Center

Well, I think we might have scarred away the dude. He didn't show up today after telling us he would be there (chicken!). He just couldn't hack it, I guess (ha, ha!) Plus one of the other ladies couldn't come today, so it was just me and one other.

Today was chest and back day and it was a fair workout...not as good as Tuesday, however. I did go up on weights to 10's rather than 8's so that was good! I also discovered that my area of weakness is jumping. For example, I detest jumping rope and I'm not very good at jumping stairs and the Bosu for that matter. Well, today Troy brought out the box for us to jump on and off. I was in hell for a few minutes, I think! I got really dizzy going around the box so I modified and did my two minute jumps on and off the steps. Still sucked, but better. My fellow bootcamper is a champ jumper, however, but she sucks at bearcrawl stuff. I just find it so interesting how people have different strengths when it comes to fitness things. I mean, it makes sense, but I guess I used to think that if something was hard for me that it must just be universally difficult for everyone. Turns out that is not true at all! Huh, okay, did my learning for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment