Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time for You

Wed, March 16
Ran 45 minutes at indoor track at Life Center plus
Distance: 4.33; Pace: 10'25"

Good run today. I completely did not want to get up, however. I hit the snooze button once and then remembered when the alarm went off again at 5:10am that I had an 8am meeting and I had to get moving. It felt good once I was awake and brushing my teeth. I have a really busy day at work today with barely any breaks so I was glad I took the time for myself this morning. That is what I kept telling myself at the beginning of the run to keep myself motivated. Taking time for ourselves is so important to keep us focused. Only then can we devote the time to do the things we need to do and take care of others in our lives.

What will you do to take time for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment