Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Barking calves!

Wed, March 30
5:30am - Ran 50 minutes on the indoor track at Life Center
Distance - 4.75 miles; Pace - 10'32"

Not gonna lie, my calves hurt the entire run again this morning. So much for yoga being the miracle cure! I know, I know, it has only been one session! It was motivational to see Nicole there this morning - the woman I met who is also running the 1/2 in May. Having her there helped me push myself around that track to get it done. I noticed after about 25 minutes in I felt better, but it was tough getting started. Okay, today at lunch I VOW to look up some good exercises for calves. I ran into Troy and only 1 woman showed up for Bootcamp yesteday...ugh, the guilt! I told him I didn't come because I had fallen and was sore. That is just the partial truth, but I didn't have lots of time to go into it. I did say I would be there tomorrow, so I will - and may just modify some of the exercises.

I have to hand it to the peeps who train for full marathons...if this is work, I cannot imagine their training programs!! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment