Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 7!

Mon, March 21
Ran for 40 minutes at indoor track at Life Center
Distance: 3.73; Pace: 10'46"

So my run was really tough again today. My legs (specifically my calves) are sore almost immediately after I start running. I am slowing down quite a bit as you can see by my pace, but I did finish without walking. Ugh. I stretched for about 5 minutes after and they feel okay now - just a little tight. I need to research and/or ask my runner friends about what I should do to combat this. Stretching, more water, different food? I'm just not sure. But, I need to fix this and quick as I have an 8 miler coming up this Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do a post on what you drinking/eating looks like 12 hours before and 12 hours after a longer run.

    ReplyDelete