Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Another Day at the Track

Wed, March 9
About 6:45am
Ran at the inside track at Life Center
4 miles; Time: 42:11; Pace: 10'30"

Good run today. I was able go in a little bit later since I had a doctor's appointment this am. This was good because I was especially tired last night and was looking forward to the extra sleep. I was supposed to only run 40 minutes, but then I decided to make it a full four miles so it was a little bit longer. My lower back was worked hard at Bootcamp yesterday so it is a little sore today. I didn't let it bother me, however. Bootcamp tomorrow and then I have a "rest" day on Friday to prepare for the big 7 on Saturday!! I was hoping maybe I could run outside, but it is going to be rainy so back inside I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment