Monday, March 14, 2011

A Promise Made is a Promise Kept

Mon, March 14
noon, 35 minutes at the indoor track at JCU
Distance: 3.41; Pace 10'16"

I just could not manage to get my butt out of bed at 5am today so I packed up my stuff to run at lunch. I almost didn't go, but I did and I'm glad. I SO hate that track, but I just did it. Not only because I wanted to stick to my training schedule, but because I feel much better now! Ahh...

It is interesting how 3 miles doesn't seem like that big a deal anymore. Don't get me wrong I still feel like I did something...especially during the first mile...my legs always hurt on that stupid track. But after I got in the groove, the headphones got settled in and I broke a bit of a sweat, then I'm good to go. That is the first and last of the track expeditions for the week, however. From now on...5am it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment