Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another reason to stock up on frozen veggies...

Wed, March 23
7:45pm - Ran 45 minutes at the indoor track at Life Center
Distance: 4.17; Pace: 10'49"

After sleeping in this morning I'm happy to say that I finally did get my run in tonight. The timing works okay because my Bootcamp class tomorrow is cancelled so I'm planning to go to Bosu class tomorrow night anyway so that will work out.

My legs were achy again tonight, but I pushed through. I came home and iced them with bags of frozen vegetables for awhile and that helped a bit. I've been having some challenging food issues lately so I'm going to be a little more deliberate about making sure I get enough water in and I am going to track carefully 12 hours before and 12 hours after my long run on Saturday in order to diagnose this problem once and for all. I just want to enjoy running again and right now it is just a chore to check off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment