Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Arms!

Tues, March 22
5:30am - 6:30am
Bootcamp class at Life Center

Today was tough, but good. We started with a running warm-up. I almost hit Troy for that one! Then, we did a plethora of arm exercises. Lateral raises were Troy's fave - we did those three-ways. We also did hammer curls, shoulder raises, bicep curls, and a bunch of others that I don't remember. Of course we had our circuit across the gym which was a killer too because we did it with weights. We finished with an ab/arm circuit that was pretty long...planks, dips, etc....

Oh, I wanted to smack one of the cross training dudes today. As we were running he started clapping and saying, "great job, keep going". Really? We were running like 4 laps! I like encouragement, but not like that...it was condescending. Whatever dude...just do your own thing and I'll do mine. I didn't say anything, but just rolled my eyes. Message sent.

I'm tired today, but ready to face the day. Power through, power through...

No comments:

Post a Comment