Friday, March 4, 2011

Sore Legs

Fri, March 4
5:50am, Ran at indoor track at Life Center
30 Minutes; Distance: 2.96 miles; Pace: 10'09"

So I tried out my new shoes this morning, but my legs were still tired. Not sure what to do about this. I'm stretching well after my two lap warm-up and stretching for like 5 minutes after the run. I want to find out more about replenishing electrolytes and what to use for that. I've heard chocolate milk is good for recovery, but not sure. I'll have to do some research. Meanwhile, tomorrow is 6 - gotta get mentally prepared for that!!!

2 comments:

  1. The folks at Vertical Runner actually have workshops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a post on what you eat and drink before during and after your workouts/run. That would make it easier to give some suggestions. Chocolate milk would make me sick after a hard work out.

    ReplyDelete