Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bosu Bummer

Thurs, March 24
6:30pm - 7:30pm, Bosu class, in theory

So because of spring break in Hudson this week, my Bootcamp class for this morning was cancelled. So, my plan for cross training for today was the evening Bosu class that I used to go to all the time. However, I got there tonight and discovered that the class was no longer happening...like ever. The teacher moved to Columbus with her husband and family! Ugh! In the Bosu time slot there was a step class so I decided to stay for it. It was okay. I mostly made it low impact to take care of my legs, but I still felt like it was an okay workout. It was fun and different...and not running. So that's a win!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever do the elliptical or swim for cross training? They might give your other muscles a break. Go for you for staying for the step class. I always have a hard time staying for class when it's not what I expected.

    ReplyDelete