Monday, March 7, 2011

Making it Count

Mon, March 7
5:45am, Ran 35 minutes at the indoor track at Life Center
Distance: 3.46; Pace: 10'08"

So, here begins week 5 - yahoo! I felt pretty good this morning. My legs felt better and I just had a good all around run - especially for a Monday! Towards the end when I had about 5 minutes left I remembered some advice a woman has is training for her second marathon this May had said. "Make it Count," she said. "You've already committed the time to your run. The time is going to pass no matter what you do, so you might as well make it count." Remembering that made me pick up the pace a bit and make the last 5 minutes count rather than just let them happen. So, here's to making your Monday count - whatever that means to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment